19 March 2020
Postponed: Stadium Stomp at SCG
The Stadium Stomp event at the SCG, scheduled for Sunday May 31, 2020, has been postponed as a result of the COVID-19 situation and in response to the Federal Government’s ban on mass gatherings.
With the above directive and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all participants, volunteers, partners and staff, Stadium Stomp have made this decision.
The safety and protection of the Stomp Community remains our priority and we are working with the SCG and health authorities to determine the next course of action.
Tickets already purchased for Stadium Stomp SCG will be honoured when a new date has been agreed. Alternative options will be available if you cannot make the new date.
We, like many families and Australian small businesses, understand that we are far from alone in dealing with the current challenges.
Thank you for your understanding and patience over the coming weeks as we navigate this unprecedented landscape and work with the SCG and our charity partner, Black Dog Institute, to secure a new date.
Please note that no decision has been made to postpone other Stadium Stomp events at this point. We are working closely with our venue partners and monitoring advice from government health authorities, and will continue to keep you updated.