26 February 2020
Cricket Australia names squad for NZ ODIs
Cricket Australia has today (Wednesday 26 February) announced a 14-man squad to contest the three-game One Day International series with New Zealand beginning Friday March 13 at the SCG.
Aaron Finch will captain the Australian side, as NSW Blues paceman Pat Cummins was named one of two vice-captains alongside wicket keeper-batsman Alex Carey.
- Aaron Finch (c) (Victoria)
- Ashton Agar (Western Australia)
- Alex Carey (vc) (South Australia)
- Pat Cummins (vc) (New South Wales)
- Josh Hazlewood (New South Wales)
- Marnus Labuschagne (Queensland)
- Mitchell Marsh (Western Australia)
- Kane Richardson (South Australia)
- Steven Smith (New South Wales)
- D’Arcy Short (Western Australia)
- Mitchell Starc (New South Wales)
- Matthew Wade (Tasmania)
- David Warner (New South Wales)
- Adam Zampa (South Australia)
The SCG will also host the second ODI on Sunday, March 15, before the series moves to Hobart's Blundstone Arena.
Reserved seating for One-Day International matches between Australia and New Zealand are available for purchase via the SCG membership portal.
Reserved seats will be allocated in Bays 243-247 on Level 2 of the Noble-Bradman-Messenger Stand.
Cricket Australia and the SCG have dedicated the two events on March 13 and 15 to celebrating the efforts of the Rural Fire Service and emergency service workers during the bushfires.