- Please stay home if you have had a test and waiting for results, feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, or have attended one of the following locations during the dates detailed by the NSW Government at this link.
- Practise physical distancing and we strongly encourage you to wear a face mask when entering, navigating and exiting the SCG
- Please head straight to your allocated seat, try not to linger, and move to the side if you need to stop.
- Take special care with distancing around toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions. All payments are contactless.
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly, and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring to the venue to speed up security checks.
- In the event of wet weather you will need to remain in your allocated row – seat changes cannot be accommodated.
- If buying for a group you are responsible for ensuring they are not from a COVID excluded area and if required will provide their details to NSW health for contact tracing purposes.
- Download and use the COVIDSafe app and keep it active at the match.