The most important step is to stay home if you’re feeling unwell; currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms; have travelled interstate, overseas or to any hotspots in the past 14 days; have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have attended one of the locations during the dates detailed by the NSW Government at this link.
- Public transport and parking options may be a little different due to COVID-19. Be sure to check our website and your pre-event information emails to plan your trip to the SCG.
- While entering, navigating and exiting the venue, it is strongly recommended that you and your guest(s) wear a facemask.
- Minimise the number and size of bags you bring to the game for a more seamless entry. There will be no cloaking available so double check our Conditions of Entry before leaving for the game.
- You’ll need to practise physical distancing,where you can stay at least 1.5m away from others.
- You’ll need to sit in the section and row listed on your ticket. You can sit next to anyone in your ticketed group but you should keep two seats away from anyone you don’t know in your row.
- We’ve also added extra signage around the SCG to help keep you safe. Please follow our signage and the directives of staff at all times. Our staff are here to help.
- You’ll need to consume any food and beverage in your seat. All sales will be via contactless card-only payment to help reduce queues and cash handling.
- Just like everywhere else, high-level hygiene is crucial. Wash or sanitise your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into your elbow, and correctly dispose of any tissues.
- The SCG strongly recommends, that you and your guest(s), have the Australian Government COVIDSafe App installed and in use on all mobile phones, with Bluetooth activated.