- Please stay home if you have had a test and waiting for results, feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, or have attended one of the following locations during the dates detailed by the NSW Government at this link.
- Please stay at home if you live in the Northern zone of the Northern Beaches and some areas of the Cumberland Shire.
- Practise physical distancing for the duration of the event.
- Please wear a mask at all times unless you are eating or drinking. This is now a mandatory requirement from NSW Health. Click here to see the Public Health Order issued by the NSW Government.
- Please only sit in the section and row listed on your ticket but choose any seat in your row. You may sit with your ticketed group but need to keep at least two seats away from anyone in your row that you don’t know.
- Head straight to your specified section and row – try not to linger, and move to the side if you need to stop.
- Follow signage and directions of Cricket Australia or Venue staff, they are there to keep you safe.
- Take special care with distancing around toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions. All payments are contactless.
- Eating and drinking should only be done in your allocated seat.
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly, and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring to the venue to speed up security checks.
- In the event of wet weather you will need to remain in your allocated row – seat changes cannot be accommodated.
- If buying for a group you are responsible for ensuring they are not from a COVID excluded area and if required will provide their details to NSW health for contact tracing purposes.
- Download and use the COVIDSafe app and keep it active at the match.