Stadium Club relocation
The Stadium Club is on the move
The SCG Trust is pleased to provide the following first-class interim facilities for gold and platinum members while Allianz Stadium and the Moore Park precinct undergoes its redevelopment from early 2019.
- VSO will close on Sunday, December 16 with access to be maintained through the side gate
- The last day for normal Stadium Club operations will be on Thursday, December 20
- Alternative pools, squash and tennis courts are available from Friday, December 21
- New gym and café to open in the Entertainment Quarter from Wednesday, January 2
The Stadium Club
The Stadium Club
The relocated Stadium Club and Azure café will open in the Entertainment Quarter from January 2. Existing access will remain unchanged for Gold and Platinum Members with a larger and more modern fit out provided. Manager Leah Monks and her team of staff and trainers will also move to the new location.
Please note The new Stadium Club will be cashless.
The interim Stadium Club facilities include:
- A gym floor, cardio section and stretching area
- An expanded group fitness offering for members to enjoy
- A separate cycle and outdoor functional training area
- A group fitness studio to accommodate regular classes
- Gym opening hours:
Holiday hours: Jan 2-6 (7am-7pm) and Jan 7-12 (6am-8pm)
Normal hours commence Jan 13: Monday-Thursday (6am-10pm), Friday and Saturday (6am-8pm) Sunday (7am-7pm).
For enquiries, please call 1300 724 737
Your favourite café will also move to the Entertainment Quarter, with George and Dennis to continue serving up their trademark eats and coffee. It will be located directly across from the new Stadium Club facility and will continue to be a busy game day restaurant as well.
Swimming pool facilities
Swimming pool facilities
Pool facilities will be located at several Sydney locations and members will be able to scan through the turnstiles at each of the venues.
Please note that spa, sauna and steam facilities are only available at Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre. The diverse aquatic offerings include:
Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool
- Located near Sydney’s Botanic Gardens, features an eight-lane 50-metre outdoor pool
- Hours: Monday-Sunday (6am-8pm) | P: 9358 6686
- Find out more at: https://www.abcpool.org/
Cook and Phillip Park Pool
- Located in Sydney’s CBD, features a 35-metre indoor hydrotherapy pool and swim programs
- Hours: Monday-Friday (6am-10pm), Saturday-Sunday (7am-8pm) | P: 9326 0444
- Find out more at: https://www.cookandphillip.org.au/
Victoria Park Pool
- Located in Camperdown, features an eight-lane 50-metre outdoor pool and our aqua timetable
- Hours: Monday-Friday (6am-8pm), Saturday-Sunday: 7am-8pm | P: 9518 4800
- Find out more at: https://www.vppool.com.au/
Prince Alfred Park Pool
- Located in Surry Hills, features a nine-lane 50-metre pool and a shaded splash area for children
- Hours: Monday-Sunday (6am–8pm) | P: 9319 2727
- Find out more at: https://www.princealfred.org/
Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre
- Located in Ultimo, features an eight-lane 50-metre indoor pool and includes sauna, spa and steam facilities
- Hours: Monday-Friday (6am-10pm), Saturday-Sunday (6am-8pm) | P: 9518 7220
- Find out more at: https://itac.org.au/
Drummoyne Swimming Centre
- Located in the Inner West, features heated outdoor eight-lane salt water pool
- Hours: Monday-Friday (5:30am-7:30pm), Saturday-Sunday (6am-6pm) | P: 9181 1530
- Find out more at: https://www.drummoyneswimmingcentre.com.au/
Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre
- Located in Marrickville, features eight-lane indoor pool and a hydrotherapy section
- Hours: Monday-Thursday (6am-9pm), Friday-Saturday, (6am-7pm) Sunday (9am-7pm) | P: 9565 1906
- Find out more at: https://www.akac.com.au/
Members can access squash facilities at the Bondi Waverley Squash Club, where you can book lessons and reserve courts as you normally would. Squash users can arrange membership with the club or choose to book courts through the SCG team.
- Squash hours: Monday-Sunday (6am-11pm), bar hours: Monday-Thursday (12pm-late), Friday (3pm-late), Saturday (12pm-7pm), Sunday (2.30-7pm)
- Find out more at: https://www.bondisquash.com/
Members can access Cooper Park Tennis Centre in Woollahra. There are eight courts at the facility and the Sydney Lawn Tennis Club will also relocate there. Bookings can be organised directly through Cooper Park and members will scan their card upon arrival.
Please note that members need to use their card number and not their membership number to book for tennis. This was the only way we could manage the process so that guest and club card holders can also book as the member number is not on the guest/club cards. The card number is located near the bar code on each membership card.
Lessons with coach Lisa O'Neill will be available at Bondi Tennis Centre. For more information contact her on 0412 118 511.
- Hours: Monday-Friday (6am-10pm), Saturday (6am-7pm), Sunday (6am-7pm) | P: 9389 3100
- Find out more at: http://www.cptennis.com.au/
The Fusion Massage facility will relocate to their headquarters at Double Bay, the MLC Centre and the South Sydney Sports Medicine Clinic.
- Hours: Monday-Friday (8am-7.30pm), Saturday (9am-5pm), Sunday (9am-4pm) | P: 1300 064 085
- Find out more at: http://fusionmassage.com.au/
We are in the process of securing child-minding facilities within the Entertainment Quarter. Members will be advised when a date has been confirmed for the new facility's opening.
Stadium Club: Members can access free parking for up to three hours in the Entertainment Quarter car park during Stadium Club operational hours on event and non-event days. Tickets can be validated at the front desk of the gym or at Azure café.
Other facilities: On-street and paid parking are available at pool, tennis, squash and massage locations. We are continuing to work with operators to explore other parking options.
Have a question?
Have a question?
For Stadium Club enquiries: Phone 1300 724 737 or email email@example.com
For redevelopment enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org