Conditions of Entry (including Ticketing)
Sydney Cricket Ground Conditions Of Entry
Additional Conditions Of Entry due to COVID-19
- Ensuring the health and safety of the community is our top priority, and patrons will be denied entry to the SCG and its premises should they have symptoms that may place persons at risk, or endanger or impact on public health.
- By purchasing or accepting Tickets to an SCG event, you and your guest(s) acknowledge that, even with rigorous control measures in place at the SCG, there remains at this time, an unquantifiable risk of transmission of viral illness including COVID-19. By attending the SCG you and your guest(s) acknowledge that you have considered those risks and your personal circumstances, including any health condition or vulnerability that you or your guest(s) may have, and the circumstances of persons with whom you will be in close contact following your attendance at the SCG. You acknowledge that, for a small number of people, COVID-19 has very serious health consequences. The SCG expressly relies on you to bring this health issue waiver to the attention of your guest(s). The SCG will rely on this health issue waiver and proceed on the basis that you and your guest(s) acknowledge and accept these risks.
- By purchasing or accepting Tickets to an SCG event, you and your guest(s) acknowledge the allocated seating arrangements are to be strictly followed. Each row is reserved and each seat is unreserved. Ticketholders must sit in the reserved row they have been allocated on their ticket and ensure at least a two seat gap is maintained between each group in that row.
- The primary ticketholder agrees to be the primary contact in the event of any contact tracing required, and you will be responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event that the Department of Health, or another Government Department, makes a formal request, we may be required to disclose your contact information for contact tracing purposes, including your full name, contact email and/or contact phone number.
- You’ll need to practise physical distancing, where you can stay at least 1.5m away from others.
- While entering, navigating and exiting the venue, it is strongly recommended that you and your guest(s) wear a face mask.
- The SCG strongly recommends, that you and your guest(s), have the Australian Government COVIDSafe App installed and in use on all mobile phones, with Bluetooth activated.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Sporting Partner Policies